Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thankirthdaying!

Combine a Birthday and a major Holiday and you have fun filled chaos all in one place! The Utah grandparents were here and Le and Brent's family plus Aunt Kim.

Here is the Birthday girl.


The Feast!

Traditional olive fingers!

From this angle it looks crowded. We shared the bench in the middle and sat every other person facing a different table. It worked out great!

The children's table. We only convinced three to sit there.

Grandma the master chef and gravy maker. I think I learned almost everything I know in the kitchen from her.

Reading from the official Thankful box. We have been adding to it all month trying to remember to have an Attitude of Gratitude.



The Pies and Birthday brownies! Apple, Minced Meat/apple, pumpkin cheesecake, peach cobbler, Sweet Potato Cherry pumpkin Bundt and just Pumpkin pie. Delicious but I was too full to really take it all in.


Apple with a decoration worm on top!


Can I have seconds?


The clean up crew. Too silly and he made a face in every picture so lucky Brent gets it posted on my blog!

The kids taking a break and playing so nicely together!


The Birthday Girl turns eleven!

Present time!!!


The best part was having my brother and his family come and stay with us Thurs. and Friday. Here are a few fun pictures of them and their children! I like the picture of Nat piling all the toys on grandma's chair. :)






1 comment:

le said...

thank you for the pictures, I saved every one to my computer.