Saturday, September 18, 2010

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Okay, I read it in 1/2 of a day, a night and a morning, so less then 24 hours. It was not as scary and disgusting as the first book. It had plenty of plot twists and adventure but it mostly had a nice love triangle holding the book together. It seemed to be the summing up and jumping point, I think, for the final 3rd book.

The government is going down. Finally people are waking up to the injustices of daily life in this world and they want something different despite the danger for even thinking about revolt. It is really hard to tell who is the good guys and who is the bad guys. The main characters stand strong together and work as a team. This really gets the ball rolling. It was unpredictable to me how the book ended and left us hanging again...I have got to get my hands on the third book!

Broken, healing

No comments: