Friday, August 18, 2006

Any Day Now...Counting down...

There are two books that are taking forever to be released...I can't stand the suspense.

First is the 3rd book by Christopher Paolini in the Inheritance Trilogy. It was supposed to come out Aug. 25th but I heard a rumor that it isn't being released for financial reasons. What? Not fair! I'll give him a dollar, come on I need to read the third book!!!!!!

The second one I'm waiting for and already pre-ordered on Amazon. com is by Shannon Hale, River Secrets. I can't wait for this one...it is coming out Sept. 5th 2006!!!!Just after labor day weekend...and mine will just come in the mail one day like a little surprise! I can't wait.


okay, I'm still waiting...I need to read something interesting soon! Oh I just got the My Side Of The Mountain trilogy by Jean Craighead George. But my son swiped it and is reading it so I can't till he is done. I guess I will have to swipe it back when he is asleep.

1 comment:

bug girl said...

And you also have to wait for the Sword of the Spirits Trilogy by John Christopher. I almost have them all and will be able to send them to you sometime in September. Pam is reading them right now.

But both books you are waiting for are ones I wasn't aware of release dates, now that I know of them I will be chomping at the bit. Now I can't wait for them to come out. I am going to put my name on the waiting lists at the library.