Sunday, February 19, 2012

Remembering Isaac: The wise and joyful potter of Niederbipp by Ben Behunin

Super Great Book~!
For me this book was so good on so many levels I don't even know where to start. It has been moved to my overall favorite book this year!  Vicki  finished it two weeks ago and just happened to mention how good it was when we were passing in the hall at church. I was determined to get it and read it too. I found it at the Smithfield library and read it in a week. I couldn't put it down (but sometimes I had to because life goes on). It not only has adventure, suspense and romance (like the holding hands type) but also a little bit of mystery. The part of the book that I loved the best was the fact that my testimony grew as I also became good friends with the old potter of Niederbipp. He was a very Christlike individual. You have got to read this so we can discuss it together! What will be your favorite parts? Who will be your favorite character from the town of Niederbipp?

Whole Book

No comments: