Friday, January 20, 2006

Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O'Brien

Rating: WHOLE BOOK
This book as really great and used a lot of imagination. I just wrote a really cool review and then I previewed it and when I pushed the back button it disapeared. UHHGGGG.
This book is about a mouse and she is very resourceful when it comes to saving her family before the plow comes. The Rats are intelligent and honest. It was fun to see life through the eyes of a mother field mouse. The end of the book left you hanging...but it was a good hang where you imagine your own future for the Rats and the mouse family. I recommend this book for families. My kids loved it.

The movie The Secret of NIMH wasn't very good. It didn't follow the story as completly as I would have liked. It was very dark in color and feeling. And what does the theme song have to do with the story at all? Well maybe that is why they changed the story so much so they could use that love song...

No comments: