Sunday, December 23, 2007

Dragondrums by Anne McCaffrey

This was the third book in the Harper Hall Trilogy. I loved it! The ending was a bit rushed but I think there are some other books that take off from the end so that is okay.

I love all her dragon books. They are very fun to read and full of adventures. This one was about a boy. He is kind of like a spy for the main guy at Harper Hall. He also has to be sneaky and some of the other drummers are jealous at the privileges he gets and because he learns the cadences really fast. In the end he ends up going on the biggest adventure ever and finds his place in the world.

Fun read. Healing book not quite Whole because of pre-marital sex...now really, she could have left that out and the book would have been all the better for it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of Anne McCaffrey's books in general. Dragondrums wasn't my favorite of hers -- I love the Harper Hall trilogy, but Dragonsinger was my favoirte. x3